MODULE 1: Lead with Convictions:
• The interactive exercises of preparation for this module will be invaluable for advisors.
• As a bonus, we have a resource designed for advisors to use to help understand the convictions of their team members.
MODULE 2: Communicate with Elegant Simplicity
• This module will help advisors balance the need for transparency and complete documentation with the importance of engaging with the simplicity that clients want.
• Customizable tools and resources that advisors can personalize and use in their communication and discovery add substantial value to this concept.
MODULE 3: Engage Personally with the Power of Story
• Story can build a level of engagement that goes far beyond mere words. Part of this module focuses on helping advisors develop their stories. But that is not enough.
• Much of the recent focus on “story” in our industry has been misplaced. This goes beyond “telling” our story. The magic is in “hearing” our clients’ stories. We refer to this art as “financial biography.”
• Strategies for Discovery help advisors get to where the story really lives: not in the head of the advisor, but in the heart of the client.
MODULE 4: Systematize and Streamline Every Area of Business
• The process of involving systems that really are mission critical as well as keeping them integrated is central to leveraging their true power.
• We examine the pitfall of accumulating too many systems (shiny object syndrome) and the solution of streamlining.
MODULE 5: Commitment to Life-Long Learning
• Coaching programs, personal development seminars, audio resources and advisor conferences are all part of the DNA of the lifelong learner.
• This module will give advisors a specific and valuable framework for evaluating coaching programs and may save thousands of dollars invested at the wrong time with the wrong program.
• We will also address the most widespread problem…a low implementation ratio!
MODULE 6: Leverage the Power of Unique Teamwork
• Whether operating as a solo practitioner or in a more complex environment, teamwork is a multiplier that cannot be ignored. This also happens to be an area where too many advisors are not uniquely qualified.
• The continuum of the advisor who does everything by himself or herself, to part-time employee, to full-time team members each have opportunities and challenges.
• The largely untapped resources of utilizing Virtual Project Managers will be examined in detail.